Pet relocation is more complicated than just putting an animal on an aircraft. Weeks or sometimes months of veterinary preparation is required for every pet shipment!
We can take care of the entire pet relocation process and have the means and resources to arrange almost every pet move:
- We will guide you through complicated country requirements and airline restrictions
- We will check your pet’s paperwork and provide detailed veterinary time schedules
- We will book your pet’s flight and sort out all formalities
- We will provide you with the airline approved travel crates
- We will transport your pets in our branded and air-conditioned vehicles
- We will communicate with you regularly on the status of your pets while in our kennels
- Additionally we provide our Traveller Welcome Pack & our Pet Protection Plan to ease the journey of your pets
What makes us unique?
Global Paws is well known and respected in the industry. Almost all well-known and reputable airlines as well as many veterinarians throughout the country know and recommend Global Paws services to their clients.
Many foreign pet travel agencies use Global Paws for their own animal shipments within South Africa.
We have two big branches one in Johannesburg and another in Cape Town.
We manufacture our own travel crates and pet travel bedding.
“Life-fulfilling work is never about the money – when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it”. – Eileen Fisher